Coaching and Mentoring
We provide individual coaching packages for women in leadership roles. We offer psychometric and 360-degree feedback reviews to support developmental coaching.
We also coach HR leaders who are struggling to get buy in for their inclusion strategies.
Please contact Emma at: firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Our approach is both tactical and strategic; we believe that organisations have to put several interventions in place to change the gender mix of their leadership teams.
Our offer is tailor made to meet your organisations requirements but could include:
- Helping you to identify and harness your female talent – your leaders of the future, your newly appointed leaders, your middle managers. We will work with you to help them flourish in their careers through career coaching, mentoring, Executive sponsorship schemes and developmental masterclasses. We will create an implementation plan of activities that you can put in place and we can support you to deliver them.
- We will review your existing activities through research. We can audit: How attractive your employee value proposition is to women? How attractive is your employee brand to potential recruits? How can they be improved? How does your culture ‘feel’ to a female employee?
- We can work with your existing senior leaders to help them to understand how they can support and develop female talent within their teams; how they can think differently and do more. How their own definition of what good looks like might need to be challenged.
Workshops and Masterclasses
The Career Accelerator Discovery Day
Imagine overcoming months (or even years!) of being stuck and moving your career to a whole new level. Imagine discovering ways you can move out of the marzipan and into the icing of the corporate cake. That’s the power of the Career Accelerator Discovery Day.
The Career Accelerator Discovery Day gives you the opportunity to focus on your career in a one to one mentoring all day session with Emma. You will gain new energy and focus for your career and a personalised concise, targeted custom navigation plan.
You’ll discover your unique value proposition and message and create a specific plan to use your strengths and talent to catapult your career.
Please contact Emma at email@example.com to find out more
The 10 steps Towards Brilliance masterclass
- This is an action-packed one-day Masterclass designed for women leaders from all backgrounds, ages and stages of their career.
- The 10 steps Towards Brilliance Masterclass enables women to understand how they can develop to their fullest potential.
- The Masterclass can be delivered in house for up to 10 delegates and adapted to suit your organisation’s needs. We also run open Masterclasses – please contact Emma at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about upcoming dates and venues.
Please click here to find out more about the 10 Steps Towards Brilliance Masterclass Click here .
The Inclusive Recruiter masterclass
Helping hiring managers and recruiters to attract wider talent pools by being more inclusive.
To attract and recruit the very best candidates, recruiters and hiring managers need to be self-aware; they need to be able to adapt their style, widen their mindsets, and above all else create diverse talent pipelines.
This one day workshop for recruiters and hiring managers is designed to:
- Help recruiters and managers to understand inclusion and unconscious bias.
- Explore how the impact of personality type can impact inclusion.
- Identify potential changes needed within the candidate journey.
This one day workshop is run in house.
Please click here to find out more about the Inclusive Recruiter Masterclass clicking here .